Redcoal is committed to the protection of personal privacy and has adopted a set of privacy principles based on generally accepted international privacy standards.
Collecting Personal Information
* Redcoal will only collect Personal Information where the information is necessary for Redcoal to perform one or more of its functions or activities
* The kind of information we collect generally includes your name, organisation, address, telephone numbers and other contact details. We may also collect information about your use of our products and services, and any preferences you tell us about.
* We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preference.
Using Personal Information
* Redcoal Uses Personal Information primarily for the purposes listed above.
* Redcoal will not use Personal Information without taking reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
* Redcoal will not use Sensitive Information for Direct Marketing.
* Redcoal will not Disclose Personal Information to unrelated third parties.
* Redcoal may Disclose Personal Information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
* Redcoal does not sell or share its customer lists on a commercial basis with third parties.
* Redcoal takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
* Redcoal takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
* Redcoal stores personal information in secure computer storage facilities.
* Redcoal takes all reasonable precautions to ensure data transmissions are secure. Transmissions sent to or from our websites are routinely monitored. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
Access and correction
* Redcoal will allow its records containing Personal Information to be accessed by the individual concerned in accordance with the Privacy Act.
* If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact us to update your details so we can still provide you with our services.